Morning excursion to explore the village of Angkor Ban with its wooden stilt houses and local vibe. After having lunch on the ship, travel by three wheeled tuk tuk to Silk Island where you will learn about the process of silk weaving, from worm to loom, with the chance to observe local families weaving the iconic Cambodian krama.
Wake up to another leisurely breakfast in Phu Tan, the provincial capital of An Giang in the Mekong Delta. Tender ashore to visit a craft village famed for handmaking Ca Rang clay stoves. Used for hundreds of years by the southern Vietnamese, these stoves have a unique design which allows them to block the wind, retain heat, and keep ash from dispersing.
During lunch the ship sails on before anchoring near Tiger Island. Head ashore by sampan and explore Tiger Island by 3-wheeled “xe loi”, learning about cottage industries such as plant pot making and incense making. Visit a site locally known as “Mr. Tiger’s Temple” and hear the story that won the island its name. Return on board in time for cocktail competition and the evening’s entertainment.
For your last day on board the Victoria Mekong, enjoy breakfast on the terrace of our Claypot restaurant. Chill out and enjoy the view from the pool or from your private balcony before disembarkation. End of our Services.
Accommodation on ship
• Welcome drink
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner on full sailing days or as in program
• Free flow of soft beverages all day (mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee)
• Free flow of house wine by the glass during lunch and dinner
• Daily signature cocktail from 18:00 to 19:00
• Transfers to/from meeting point/ship if included in program
• Group shore excursions included in program
• All entrance fees during shore excursions
• Transportation during shore excursions
• Tour guide services (Vietnamese- and English-speaking) during cruise
• Onboard entertainment
• Internet throughout the ship (subject to cellular network signal)
• Additional complimentary room benefits subject to room category
• Insurance (passenger liability), taxes, fuel, river pilots, local anchorage fees
• Ship crew gratuities
Tour guide gratuities
• Private transfers and any other transfers not in program
• Personal expenses and purchases
• All further beverages, premium wines and spirits
• Ancillary services not mentioned in program such as spa services
• Fuel surcharges if any
• Medical services
• Telephone expenses
• Port tax
Please feel free to contact us any time, using our email contact form. We will reply within 24 working hours.